Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We have implemented extra precautions above the standard recommendations to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, Department of Public Health and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- We screen each patient with a temperature check and a series of health questions. Any patient with a fever or positive responses to the questions will be asked to delay their appointment until the issues are resolved.
- Certain chairs in the reception room have been blocked off to maintain social distancing.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- If you wish, you may call us from your vehicle to check in. We’ll let you know when we are ready for you.
- Masks or face coverings are required when you arrive at our office. Once you are seated and treatment is ready to begin, you will be asked to remove your mask.
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
If your procedure creates aerosols, we will use an aerosol evacuation unit
- All staff are screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- All staff have been immunized or are in the process of achieving immunization to COVID-19
- Office staff will wear masks at all times
- Clinical Staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) for every procedure. This includes the use of fitted N-95 and KN-95 masks and Face Shields
- Each room, including the lobby has HEPA filtration devices. In addition, during all aerosol generating procedures we utilize both intra oral high-volume evacuation and extra-oral evacuation units. In addition to just filtering out viral particles, these units also use ultraviolet light to sterilize the air.
- As always, after every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, including all surfaces
We are here for you
We pride ourselves in taking actions to protect you that are above and beyond State and National guidelines. Your safety is our top priority. We are committed to helping you, our staff and our community to stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.